Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Ally Financial (ALLY)
Ally Financial (NYSE: ALLY) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/4/2017 – Ally Financial had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies.
- 9/29/2017 – Ally Financial had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 9/28/2017 – Ally Financial was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 9/26/2017 – Ally Financial was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Ally Financial’s shares have outperformed the industry over the past six months. The performance was supported by the company’s decent earnings surprise history. It surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate for earnings in two of the trailing four quarters. The company’s efforts to diversify its revenue sources by enhancing digital offerings and introducing new products will help bottom-line growth. Further, the company’s encouraging capital deployment activities reflect a strong balance sheet position. However, persistently increasing expenses and high debt levels are the near-term concerns for the company.”
- 9/22/2017 – Ally Financial was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 9/1/2017 – Ally Financial had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies.
- 8/25/2017 – Ally Financial had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – Ally Financial had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE ALLY) traded down 0.16% during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $24.45. The stock had a trading volume of 164,009 shares. The company has a market cap of $11.73 billion, a P/E ratio of 12.46 and a beta of 1.44. Ally Financial Inc. has a 12 month low of $16.68 and a 12 month high of $24.57. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $22.81 and its 200 day moving average price is $20.98.
Ally Financial (NYSE:ALLY) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The financial services provider reported $0.58 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.53 by $0.05. Ally Financial had a net margin of 13.83% and a return on equity of 7.55%. The company had revenue of $1.46 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.42 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.54 EPS. On average, analysts expect that Ally Financial Inc. will post $2.27 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Ally Financial Inc is a digital financial services company. The Company is a bank and financial holding company. Its segments include Automotive Finance operations, Insurance operations, Mortgage Finance operations, Corporate Finance operations, and Corporate and Other. The Automotive Finance operations segment provides the United States-based automotive financing services to consumers and automotive dealers, and automotive and equipment financing services to companies and municipalities.
Receive News & Ratings for Ally Financial Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ally Financial Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.