Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Intuit (INTU)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU):
- 9/27/2017 – Intuit was downgraded by analysts at UBS AG to an “underperform” rating.
- 9/27/2017 – Intuit was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “market perform” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 9/21/2017 – Intuit was upgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $163.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Intuit is now covered by analysts at Argus. They set a “buy” rating and a $165.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2017 – Intuit is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – Intuit is now covered by analysts at Moffett Nathanson. They set a “buy” rating and a $150.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/28/2017 – Intuit was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $152.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Intuit reported encouraging fourth-quarter fiscal 2017 results. Its revenue performance improved on a year-over-year basis, backed by better-than-expected growth in QuickBooks Online. The company also issued upbeat earnings guidance for the first quarter and fiscal 2018. We are optimistic on Intuit’s growing SMB exposure and believe that its strategic acquisitions will fortify this segment. Due to the continuously emerging new technologies and current market trends, cloud-based business and financial software solutions have been gaining momentum. As Intuit is already a market leader in this segment, the increased adoption helped it gain new customers, in turn, boosting the overall performance. Moreover, the company’s strategy of shifting its business to cloud-based subscription model will help generate more stable revenues over the long run. The stock has outperformed the industry in a year’s time.”
- 8/24/2017 – Intuit had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $141.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/24/2017 – Intuit had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. from $141.00 to $146.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/24/2017 – Intuit is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They set a “buy” rating and a $157.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – Intuit was upgraded by analysts at First Analysis from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $128.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – Intuit had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They now have a $155.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $150.00.
- 8/23/2017 – Intuit had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a $150.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – Intuit had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They now have a $145.00 price target on the stock.
Intuit Inc. (INTU) opened at 141.85 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $36.17 billion, a P/E ratio of 38.13 and a beta of 1.15. Intuit Inc. has a 1-year low of $103.22 and a 1-year high of $146.72. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $140.82 and its 200 day moving average is $132.90.
Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 22nd. The software maker reported $0.20 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.17 by $0.03. Intuit had a return on equity of 82.43% and a net margin of 18.76%. The firm had revenue of $842.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $808.82 million. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.08 earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 11.7% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Intuit Inc. will post $4.95 earnings per share for the current year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, October 18th. Investors of record on Tuesday, October 10th will be given a $0.39 dividend. This is an increase from Intuit’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.34. This represents a $1.56 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.10%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, October 6th. Intuit’s payout ratio is currently 36.56%.
In other Intuit news, EVP Henry Tayloe Stansbury sold 28,048 shares of Intuit stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $146.19, for a total value of $4,100,337.12. Following the sale, the executive vice president now owns 28,940 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $4,230,738.60. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, EVP Sasan K. Goodarzi sold 98,901 shares of Intuit stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 24th. The stock was sold at an average price of $135.22, for a total value of $13,373,393.22. Following the completion of the sale, the executive vice president now directly owns 7,801 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,054,851.22. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last three months, insiders have sold 1,084,194 shares of company stock valued at $151,162,540. 5.70% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Intuit Inc is a provider of business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. The Company operates through three segments: Small Business, Consumer Tax and ProConnect. The Small Business segment serves and advises small businesses and the accounting professionals, and includes QuickBooks financial and business management online services and desktop software, payroll solutions, and payment processing solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Intuit Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intuit Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.