D/B/A Chubb Limited New (CB) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for D/B/A Chubb Limited New (NYSE: CB):
- 10/2/2017 – D/B/A Chubb Limited New was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of Chubb underperformed the industry, year to date. Exposure to cat loss and escalating expenses raise concerns for Chubb. Recently, the company projected $520 million cat loss from Hurricanes Harvey and between $640 million and $760 million from Irma. This will weigh on underwriting profitability in the third quarter. Estimates moved south over the last 30 days. Nonetheless, Chubb stands a good chance of taking leadership in the P&C space, benefiting from complementary products and services. Its inorganic growth story is impressive and should help it achieve higher long-term ROE. A strong capital position helped Chubb engage in shareholder-friendly moves and invest in strategic initiatives to drive growth. Notably, the company is on track to achieve annual run-rate integration-related savings of $875 million (up from $800 million as guided earlier) by the end of 2018.”
- 9/28/2017 – D/B/A Chubb Limited New had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They now have a $164.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – D/B/A Chubb Limited New had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $153.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2017 – D/B/A Chubb Limited New had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $161.00 to $160.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/29/2017 – D/B/A Chubb Limited New had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $155.00 price target on the stock.
D/B/A Chubb Limited New (NYSE:CB) traded down 0.1241% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $144.5204. 562,732 shares of the stock traded hands. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $143.07 and a 200 day moving average price of $142.32. The firm has a market cap of $67.26 billion, a PE ratio of 12.7051 and a beta of 0.92. D/B/A Chubb Limited New has a 12-month low of $121.48 and a 12-month high of $150.28.
D/B/A Chubb Limited New (NYSE:CB) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, July 25th. The financial services provider reported $2.50 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $2.49 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $7.58 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $7.06 billion. D/B/A Chubb Limited New had a return on equity of 10.18% and a net margin of 16.68%. The company’s revenue was down .8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the company posted $2.25 EPS. On average, analysts expect that D/B/A Chubb Limited New will post $7.36 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, October 20th. Investors of record on Friday, September 29th will be paid a $0.71 dividend. This represents a $2.84 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.96%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 28th. D/B/A Chubb Limited New’s dividend payout ratio is 24.98%.
In other D/B/A Chubb Limited New news, insider Juan C. Andrade sold 5,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, August 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of $149.71, for a total transaction of $748,550.00. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 100,822 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $15,094,061.62. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. Also, insider Philip V. Bancroft sold 47,049 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, August 9th. The shares were sold at an average price of $148.86, for a total transaction of $7,003,714.14. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 344,560 shares in the company, valued at $51,291,201.60. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 67,604 shares of company stock valued at $10,031,383 in the last ninety days. Company insiders own 0.43% of the company’s stock.
Chubb Limited is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of insurance and reinsurance products and services to clients around the world. Its segments include North America Commercial property and casualty (P&C) Insurance, North America Personal P&C Insurance, North America Agricultural Insurance, Overseas General Insurance, Global Reinsurance and Life Insurance.
Receive News & Ratings for D/B/A Chubb Limited New Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for D/B/A Chubb Limited New and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.