Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Liberty Interactive Corporation (QVCA)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: QVCA):
- 10/2/2017 – Liberty Interactive Corporation was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – Liberty Interactive Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $27.00.
- 9/19/2017 – Liberty Interactive Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Liberty Interactive’s businesses remain susceptible to rapid technological changes. Persistent global economic crisis, foreign currency exchange rate risks and intense competition are other headwinds. Recent global geo-political crisis may negatively affect the company. Notably, the home shopping and Internet retailing market place are getting more competitive day by day. Over the three months, the stock price declined 7% as against the industry's gain of 5.3%. We do not find any near-term driver for the company. However, Liberty Interactive's QVC division is expected to benefit from the surge in online sales and the deal to acquire HSN Inc. The merged entity will result in the third-largest online site. The major thrust is expected to come from the growing adoption of high-end smartphones in the U.S.”
- 9/13/2017 – Liberty Interactive Corporation is now covered by analysts at DA Davidson. They set a “buy” rating and a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Liberty Interactive Corporation was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/14/2017 – Liberty Interactive Corporation had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $28.00 to $27.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/7/2017 – Liberty Interactive Corporation was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ:QVCA) opened at 23.58 on Wednesday. Liberty Interactive Corporation has a 12-month low of $17.24 and a 12-month high of $26.00. The company has a market cap of $10.64 billion, a PE ratio of 24.49 and a beta of 1.25. The company has a 50 day moving average of $22.64 and a 200-day moving average of $22.72.
In other Liberty Interactive Corporation news, Director Mark C. Vadon sold 796,693 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, August 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of $22.67, for a total value of $18,061,030.31. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, Director Mark C. Vadon sold 481,558 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $22.00, for a total value of $10,594,276.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 2,030,300 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $44,666,600. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 2,344,857 shares of company stock worth $51,282,498 over the last ninety days. 10.68% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Liberty Interactive Corporation owns interests in subsidiaries and other companies, which are primarily engaged in the video and online commerce industries. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, the Company operates in North America, Europe and Asia. Its principal businesses and assets include its subsidiaries QVC, Inc (QVC), zulily, llc (zulily) and and Evite, Inc (Evite).
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty Interactive Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty Interactive Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.