Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Huntsman Corporation (HUN)
Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/2/2017 – Huntsman Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Alembic Global Advisors.
- 9/28/2017 – Huntsman Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $30.00.
- 9/20/2017 – Huntsman Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Instinet. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $30.00.
- 9/19/2017 – Huntsman Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG from $31.00 to $32.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/19/2017 – Huntsman Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at Nomura from $30.00 to $34.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Huntsman Corporation was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 9/1/2017 – Huntsman Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – Huntsman Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/10/2017 – Huntsman Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Huntsman Corporation is among the world’s largest global manufacturers of differentiated and commodity chemical products for a variety of industrial and consumer applications. “
Huntsman Corporation (HUN) opened at 27.98 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $26.91 and its 200-day moving average is $25.57. Huntsman Corporation has a 52 week low of $15.38 and a 52 week high of $28.67. The company has a market cap of $6.72 billion, a PE ratio of 15.86 and a beta of 2.79.
Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The basic materials company reported $0.85 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.67 by $0.18. Huntsman Corporation had a net margin of 4.33% and a return on equity of 30.04%. The company had revenue of $2.62 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $2.64 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.53 earnings per share. Huntsman Corporation’s quarterly revenue was up 2.8% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts expect that Huntsman Corporation will post $2.33 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 29th. Investors of record on Friday, September 15th were given a dividend of $0.125 per share. This represents a $0.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.79%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, September 14th. Huntsman Corporation’s dividend payout ratio is 28.41%.
Huntsman Corporation is a manufacturer of differentiated organic chemical products and of inorganic chemical products. The Company operates all of its businesses through its subsidiary, Huntsman International LLC (Huntsman International). The Company operates through five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments and Additives.
Receive News & Ratings for Huntsman Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Huntsman Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.