Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Vale (VALE)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Vale (NYSE: VALE):
- 10/3/2017 – Vale had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 9/25/2017 – Vale had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $11.70 price target on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Vale is now covered by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They set a “weight” rating on the stock.
- 9/22/2017 – Vale was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/15/2017 – Vale was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/13/2017 – Vale was upgraded by analysts at Sandler O’Neill from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/12/2017 – Vale was upgraded by analysts at Santander from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/17/2017 – Vale was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 8/8/2017 – Vale was given a new $8.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Vale S.A. (NYSE VALE) traded up 0.68% during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $10.38. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 22,308,573 shares. The stock has a market capitalization of $53.49 billion, a P/E ratio of 14.98 and a beta of 1.51. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $10.57 and its 200 day moving average is $9.31. Vale S.A. has a 12 month low of $5.46 and a 12 month high of $11.72.
Vale (NYSE:VALE) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 27th. The basic materials company reported $0.18 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.17 by $0.01. Vale had a return on equity of 16.74% and a net margin of 11.01%. The business had revenue of $7.24 billion during the quarter. On average, analysts expect that Vale S.A. will post $1.19 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Vale SA is a global producer of iron ore and iron ore pellets, key raw materials for steelmaking, and producer of nickel. The Company also produces copper, metallurgical and thermal coal, potash, phosphates and other fertilizer nutrients, manganese ore, ferroalloys, platinum group metals, gold, silver and cobalt.
Receive News & Ratings for Vale SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vale SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.