Post Holdings (POST) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Post Holdings (NYSE: POST) in the last few weeks:
- 10/4/2017 – Post Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $96.00 to $106.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – Post Holdings was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/20/2017 – Post Holdings was upgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $106.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Post Holdings had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Pivotal Research. They now have a $105.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/9/2017 – Post Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Post Holdings Inc. is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded ready-to-eat cereals in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products are manufactured through a production platform consisting of four owned primary facilities and sold through a variety of channels such as grocery stores, mass merchandisers, club stores, and drug stores. Its portfolio of brands includes diverse offerings such as Honey Bunches of Oats, Pebbles, Post Selects, Great Grains, Spoon Size Shredded Wheat, Post Raisin Bran, Grape-Nuts and Honeycomb. Post Holdings Inc. is based in St. Louis, Missouri. “
- 8/17/2017 – Post Holdings was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Post Holdings, Inc. (POST) traded up 0.55% on Wednesday, reaching $87.39. 385,876 shares of the company were exchanged. The stock’s market capitalization is $5.78 billion. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $85.40 and a 200-day moving average price of $83.30. Post Holdings, Inc. has a 12-month low of $68.76 and a 12-month high of $89.04.
Post Holdings (NYSE:POST) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The company reported $0.63 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.61 by $0.02. Post Holdings had a positive return on equity of 6.53% and a negative net margin of 0.06%. The business had revenue of $1.27 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.25 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.62 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 2.1% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts predict that Post Holdings, Inc. will post $2.69 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Post Holdings, Inc is a consumer packaged goods holding company. The Company operates through four segments, namely, Post Consumer Brands, Michael Foods Group, Active Nutrition and Private Brands. The Company’s Post Consumer Brands segment includes the Post Foods branded ready-to-eat cereal operations and the business of MOM Brands.
Receive News & Ratings for Post Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Post Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.