Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Astrazeneca PLC (AZN)
Astrazeneca PLC (NYSE: AZN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/25/2017 – Astrazeneca PLC was upgraded by analysts at BNP Paribas from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 9/22/2017 – Astrazeneca PLC was upgraded by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $30.00.
- 9/22/2017 – Astrazeneca PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein.
- 9/14/2017 – Astrazeneca PLC was downgraded by analysts at Liberum Capital from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/6/2017 – Astrazeneca PLC was upgraded by analysts at Natixis from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/6/2017 – Astrazeneca PLC is now covered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They set an “outperform” rating and a $38.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Astrazeneca PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Argus. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/9/2017 – Astrazeneca PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies.
- 8/9/2017 – Astrazeneca PLC was upgraded by analysts at Investec from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Astrazeneca PLC (NYSE AZN) traded down 0.015% during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $34.255. 940,172 shares of the stock were exchanged. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $31.44 and a 200 day moving average price of $32.08. Astrazeneca PLC has a 12-month low of $25.55 and a 12-month high of $35.60. The firm has a market cap of $86.73 billion, a PE ratio of 22.470 and a beta of 0.76.
Astrazeneca PLC (NYSE:AZN) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The company reported $0.87 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.46. Astrazeneca PLC had a return on equity of 35.90% and a net margin of 17.80%. The company had revenue of $5.05 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $5.04 billion. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned $0.83 earnings per share. Astrazeneca PLC’s revenue was down 9.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts predict that Astrazeneca PLC will post $1.91 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently declared a None dividend, which was paid on Monday, September 11th. Stockholders of record on Friday, August 11th were paid a dividend of $0.44 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 2.98%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 9th. Astrazeneca PLC’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 44.92%.
AstraZeneca PLC (AstraZeneca) is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on discovery and development of products, which are then manufactured, marketed and sold. The Company focuses on three main therapy areas: Oncology, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease (CVMD) and Respiratory, while selectively pursuing therapies in Autoimmunity, Infection and Neuroscience.
Receive News & Ratings for Astrazeneca PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Astrazeneca PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.