Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Rockwell Automation (ROK)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) in the last few weeks:
- 10/2/2017 – Rockwell Automation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $200.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Backed by an improving macro environment, Rockwell Automation expects adjusted earnings per share to lie between $6.60 and $6.80 and projects sales to be around $6.3 billion in fiscal 2017. The company will benefit from the consistent growth in the consumer and transportation verticals and expects heavy industries to grow in 2017 despite the prevailing softness in oil and gas and mining. Further, increased investment, acquisitions, product launches and share repurchases will support growth. Its shares have outperformed the industry in the past year.”
- 10/2/2017 – Rockwell Automation had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $173.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $168.00.
- 10/2/2017 – Rockwell Automation was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/17/2017 – Rockwell Automation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $140.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – Rockwell Automation was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/23/2017 – Rockwell Automation had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from $155.00 to $154.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/18/2017 – Rockwell Automation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc..
Shares of Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE:ROK) opened at 180.80 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $168.71 and its 200 day moving average price is $161.80. The firm has a market cap of $23.21 billion, a PE ratio of 29.16 and a beta of 1.19. Rockwell Automation, Inc. has a 1-year low of $114.46 and a 1-year high of $180.98.
Rockwell Automation (NYSE:ROK) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The industrial products company reported $1.76 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.64 by $0.12. Rockwell Automation had a net margin of 13.04% and a return on equity of 40.71%. The company had revenue of $1.60 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.58 billion. During the same period last year, the company earned $1.55 EPS. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 8.5% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Rockwell Automation, Inc. will post $6.75 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Rockwell Automation news, insider Blake D. Moret sold 1,723 shares of Rockwell Automation stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, September 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of $170.06, for a total value of $293,013.38. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now directly owns 22,849 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,885,700.94. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, insider Blake D. Moret sold 3,100 shares of Rockwell Automation stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, August 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $164.88, for a total transaction of $511,128.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last quarter, insiders have sold 65,825 shares of company stock valued at $10,917,484. Insiders own 1.65% of the company’s stock.
Rockwell Automation, Inc (Rockwell Automation) is a provider of industrial automation power, control and information solutions for manufacturers. The Company operates through two segments: Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. The Architecture & Software segment contains various hardware, software and communication components of the Company’s integrated control and information architecture capable of controlling the customer’s industrial processes and connecting with their manufacturing enterprise.
Receive News & Ratings for Rockwell Automation Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rockwell Automation Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.