Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for MGM Resorts International (MGM)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) recently:
- 10/3/2017 – MGM Resorts International was downgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “positive” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 10/3/2017 – MGM Resorts International had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc.
- 10/3/2017 – MGM Resorts International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Instinet. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – MGM Resorts International had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 9/11/2017 – MGM Resorts International was downgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2017 – MGM Resorts International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $38.00.
- 9/1/2017 – MGM Resorts International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus.
Shares of MGM Resorts International (NYSE MGM) traded up 1.053% on Wednesday, reaching $31.175. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 4,390,340 shares. The company has a market capitalization of $17.93 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.458 and a beta of 1.46. MGM Resorts International has a 12-month low of $25.15 and a 12-month high of $34.65. The company’s 50-day moving average is $32.17 and its 200 day moving average is $31.17. MGM Resorts International also was the recipient of some unusual options trading activity on Monday. Stock investors purchased 25,657 put options on the company. This is an increase of approximately 317% compared to the average daily volume of 6,159 put options.
MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 27th. The company reported $0.31 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.28 by $0.03. MGM Resorts International had a return on equity of 7.97% and a net margin of 9.26%. The firm had revenue of $2.64 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.67 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.29 EPS. MGM Resorts International’s revenue was up 16.4% on a year-over-year basis. Equities analysts anticipate that MGM Resorts International will post $1.29 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 15th. Investors of record on Monday, September 11th were given a dividend of $0.11 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, September 8th. This represents a $0.44 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.43%. MGM Resorts International’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 26.04%.
In other news, CEO James Murren sold 259,760 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, September 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of $34.19, for a total value of $8,881,194.40. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 71,442 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $2,442,601.98. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Also, CAO Robert Selwood sold 40,325 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 6th. The stock was sold at an average price of $33.86, for a total value of $1,365,404.50. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief accounting officer now directly owns 197,993 shares in the company, valued at approximately $6,704,042.98. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 819,831 shares of company stock worth $27,686,927 over the last quarter. 12.20% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
MGM Resorts International is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates casino resorts. The Company operates in two segments: domestic resorts and MGM China. Its domestic resorts segment consists of non-gaming operations, including hotel, food and beverage, entertainment and other non-gaming amenities.
Receive News & Ratings for MGM Resorts International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MGM Resorts International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.