Teck Resources (TECK) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Teck Resources (NYSE: TECK) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/25/2017 – Teck Resources had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $24.00.
- 9/25/2017 – Teck Resources had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $40.00 to $41.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Teck Resources had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at MKM Partners. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/18/2017 – Teck Resources is now covered by analysts at Axiom Securities. They set a “sell” rating and a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2017 – Teck Resources was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/12/2017 – Teck Resources had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at MKM Partners. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2017 – Teck Resources was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/24/2017 – Teck Resources had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at MKM Partners. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $25.00.
- 8/15/2017 – Teck Resources had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc..
Shares of Teck Resources Ltd (TECK) opened at 22.43 on Wednesday. Teck Resources Ltd has a 52 week low of $14.56 and a 52 week high of $26.60. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $23.00 and its 200-day moving average is $20.55. The stock has a market capitalization of $12.96 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.71 and a beta of 1.21.
Teck Resources (NYSE:TECK) (TSE:TECK) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The basic materials company reported $0.73 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.71 by $0.02. The business had revenue of $2.82 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.75 billion. Teck Resources had a net margin of 17.93% and a return on equity of 13.01%. The company’s revenue was up 62.0% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts forecast that Teck Resources Ltd will post $3.55 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 29th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 15th were paid a dividend of $0.0399 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, September 14th. This represents a $0.16 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.71%. Teck Resources’s payout ratio is currently 3.01%.
Teck Resources Ltd is engaged in the business of exploring for, acquiring, developing and producing natural resources. The Company’s activities are organized into business units that are focused on steelmaking coal, copper, zinc and energy. It operates in five segments: steelmaking coal, copper, zinc, energy and corporate.
Receive News & Ratings for Teck Resources Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Teck Resources Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.