Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Phillips 66 (PSX)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX):
- 10/3/2017 – Phillips 66 was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $109.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $88.00.
- 9/30/2017 – Phillips 66 was upgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $98.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $89.00.
- 9/28/2017 – Phillips 66 was upgraded by analysts at Howard Weil from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $98.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $86.00.
- 9/26/2017 – Phillips 66 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $98.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2017 – Phillips 66 had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank.
- 9/5/2017 – Phillips 66 had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $78.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/18/2017 – Phillips 66 was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Phillips 66 (NYSE PSX) opened at 93.63 on Wednesday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $86.21 and its 200-day moving average price is $81.54. The firm has a market cap of $47.89 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.02 and a beta of 1.19. Phillips 66 has a 52-week low of $75.14 and a 52-week high of $94.69.
Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 1st. The oil and gas company reported $1.09 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.02 by $0.07. Phillips 66 had a net margin of 1.87% and a return on equity of 6.29%. The company had revenue of $24.58 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $25.14 billion. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.94 EPS. Analysts predict that Phillips 66 will post $4.33 EPS for the current year.
In related news, VP Chukwuemeka A. Oyolu sold 1,151 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $89.08, for a total value of $102,531.08. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Insiders own 0.50% of the company’s stock.
Phillips 66 is an energy manufacturing and logistics company with midstream, chemicals, refining, and marketing and specialties businesses. The Company operates through four segments: Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties (M&S). The Midstream segment gathers, processes, transports and markets natural gas, and transports, stores, fractionates and markets natural gas liquids (NGLs) in the United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Phillips 66 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Phillips 66 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.