Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) recently:
- 10/4/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Intellia Therapeutics is a leading genome editing company, focused on developing therapeutics utilizing a biological tool known as CRISPR-Cas9 system. It believes the CRISPR-Cas9 technology has the potential to transform medicine by permanently editing disease-associated genes in the human body with a single treatment course. The Cas9 protein acts like a pair of molecular scissors that initiates the natural cellular repair process to knockout, repair or insert a gene. The guide RNA sequence recognizes and directs the Cas9 to a specific target deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) sequence. The Company’s sentinel in vivo programs focus on the use of Lipid Nanoparticle (LNPs) for delivery of the CRISPR/Cas9 complex to the liver. Intellia’s combination of deep scientific, technical and clinical development experience, along with its leading intellectual property portfolio, puts it in a unique position to unlock broad therapeutic applications of the CRISPR-Cas9 technology and create a new class of therapeutic products. “
- 10/3/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics had its “ourperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $29.00.
- 9/22/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/6/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Barclays PLC. They set an “overweight” rating and a $29.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/29/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Chardan Capital from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ NTLA) opened at 29.72 on Thursday. The firm’s market cap is $1.07 billion. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $24.33 and its 200-day moving average price is $24.33. Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. has a 52-week low of $10.83 and a 52-week high of $31.90.
Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NTLA) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The company reported ($0.45) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.42) by ($0.03). Intellia Therapeutics had a negative net margin of 204.48% and a negative return on equity of 22.70%. The company had revenue of $5.90 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $5.83 million. The company’s revenue was up 40.5% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts forecast that Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. will post ($1.78) EPS for the current year.
In related news, major shareholder Venture Fund Ix L.P. Atlas sold 150,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, July 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of $16.24, for a total transaction of $2,436,000.00. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink. 12.80% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc is a genome editing company. The Company is focused on developing therapeutics utilizing a biological tool known as CRISPR/Cas9. The CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing system includes two components: the Cas9 protein and the guide RNA sequence. The Cas9 protein acts like a pair of molecular scissors that initiates the natural cellular repair process to knockout, repair or insert a gene.
Receive News & Ratings for Intellia Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intellia Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.