Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Ricardo plc (RCDO)
Ricardo plc (LON: RCDO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/17/2017 – Ricardo plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a GBX 1,043 ($13.83) price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2017 – Ricardo plc was downgraded by analysts at Berenberg Bank to a “sell” rating. They now have a GBX 680 ($9.02) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 805 ($10.68).
- 9/14/2017 – Ricardo plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 855 ($11.34) price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2017 – Ricardo plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 875 ($11.61) price target on the stock.
- 9/11/2017 – Ricardo plc is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 1,043 ($13.83) price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2017 – Ricardo plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Berenberg Bank.
Ricardo plc (LON:RCDO) traded up 1.07% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting GBX 805.50. 5,321 shares of the stock traded hands. The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 754.12 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 811.61. Ricardo plc has a 1-year low of GBX 691.00 and a 1-year high of GBX 1,030.00. The stock’s market cap is GBX 427.71 million.
Ricardo plc (LON:RCDO) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, September 14th. The company reported GBX 55.70 ($0.74) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of GBX 55.20 ($0.73) by GBX 0.50 ($0.01). The firm had revenue of £352.10 million for the quarter. Ricardo plc had a net margin of 8.32% and a return on equity of 20.93%. Analysts predict that Ricardo plc will post $55.15 earnings per share for the current year.
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, November 17th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, October 26th will be given a dividend of GBX 13.88 ($0.18) per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 26th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.73%. This is a boost from Ricardo plc’s previous dividend of $5.42.
Ricardo plc is a holding company engaged in engineering and strategic, technical and environmental consultancy business. The Company’s operating segments include Technical Consulting and Performance Products. Its Technical Consulting segment is engaged in the delivery of engineering programs and technology projects, together with environmental and management consultancy services.
Receive News & Ratings for Ricardo plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ricardo plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.