PZ Cussons plc (PZC) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of PZ Cussons plc (LON: PZC) recently:
- 9/28/2017 – PZ Cussons plc had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co. They now have a GBX 350 ($4.64) price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2017 – PZ Cussons plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 9/27/2017 – PZ Cussons plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from GBX 360 ($4.78) to GBX 340 ($4.51). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/18/2017 – PZ Cussons plc had its price target raised by analysts at Investec from GBX 394 ($5.23) to GBX 414 ($5.49). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – PZ Cussons plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 360 ($4.78) price target on the stock.
Shares of PZ Cussons plc (LON:PZC) traded up 0.93% during midday trading on Thursday, reaching GBX 325.40. 228,088 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The firm’s market cap is GBX 1.36 billion. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 337.41 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 340.52. PZ Cussons plc has a 12 month low of GBX 291.70 and a 12 month high of GBX 374.60.
The business also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, October 5th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, August 10th will be given a dividend of GBX 5.61 ($0.07) per share. This is an increase from PZ Cussons plc’s previous dividend of $2.67. This represents a dividend yield of 1.55%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, August 10th.
PZ Cussons Plc is a United Kingdom-based consumer products company. The principal activities of the Company are manufacturing and distribution of soaps, detergents, toiletries, beauty products, pharmaceuticals, electrical goods, edible oils, fats and spreads, and nutritional products. The Company’s segments include Africa, Asia and Europe.
Receive News & Ratings for PZ Cussons plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PZ Cussons plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.