Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) (CLDT)
Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) (NYSE: CLDT) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/3/2017 – Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Chatham Lodging Trust is a self-advised hotel REIT, formed to invest in premium-branded upscale extended-stay and select-service hotels. The Company intends to invest primarily in hotels in large metropolitan markets in the United States. Chatham Lodging Trust expects that a significant portion of its portfolio will consist of hotels in the upscale extended-stay market, including brands such as Residence Inn by Marriott, Homewood Suites by Hilton and Summerfield Suites by Hyatt. It also intends to invest in premium-branded select-service hotels such as Courtyard by Marriott, Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn and Suites. “
- 10/3/2017 – Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/26/2017 – Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/21/2017 – Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Today, the company announced the acquisition of a recently renovated Hilton Garden Inn in Portsmouth, NH, for $43.5m at 8.0% cap rate.””
- 9/15/2017 – Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) is now covered by analysts at Janney Montgomery Scott. They set a “neutral” rating and a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $19.50 price target on the stock.
- 8/28/2017 – Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) was upgraded by analysts at JMP Securities from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
Shares of Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE:CLDT) opened at 21.29 on Thursday. Chatham Lodging Trust has a 52 week low of $16.45 and a 52 week high of $21.55. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $20.57 and its 200 day moving average price is $20.02. The firm has a market cap of $833.89 million, a PE ratio of 32.26 and a beta of 1.07.
Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) (NYSE:CLDT) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 2nd. The real estate investment trust reported $0.13 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.65 by ($0.52). Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) had a return on equity of 3.76% and a net margin of 8.73%. The firm had revenue of $77.90 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $77.84 million. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.69 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was down .1% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts anticipate that Chatham Lodging Trust will post $0.59 EPS for the current year.
The company also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, October 27th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 29th will be given a dividend of $0.11 per share. This represents a $1.32 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 6.20%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 28th. Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT)’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 200.00%.
In other news, Director Robert D. Perlmutter sold 2,566 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $20.37, for a total transaction of $52,269.42. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 33,258 shares in the company, valued at $677,465.46. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this link. Corporate insiders own 3.60% of the company’s stock.
Chatham Lodging Trust is a real estate investment trust. The Company invests primarily in upscale extended-stay and premium-branded select-service hotels. All of the Company’s assets are held by, and all of its operations are conducted through Chatham Lodging, L.P. (the Operating Partnership). As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned 38 hotels with an aggregate of 5,712 rooms located in 15 states and the District of Columbia.
Receive News & Ratings for Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.