Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for LivaNova PLC (LIVN)
LivaNova PLC (NASDAQ: LIVN) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/20/2017 – LivaNova PLC had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $71.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We come out of LIVN’s Investor Day with a better understanding of management’s approach to turning around this business and strategic plan for augmenting long-term, organic growth; however, we do not see a high-probability pathway to material organic growth acceleration near term. Moreover, while we remain very intrigued by the firm’s big shots on goal (i.e.””
- 9/15/2017 – LivaNova PLC was upgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $83.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2017 – LivaNova PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from $76.00 to $80.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/14/2017 – LivaNova PLC was upgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $83.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “LIVN announced that it is exploring strategic options for its low growth and low margin CRM business. This shouldn’t come as a huge surprise since management had previously hinted a potential sale of the CRM business. We think a CRM sale would increase LIVN’s revenue growth; the EPS impact hinges on price, CRM margins, and use of proceeds. We think a sale would be neutral to slightly dilutive if the proceeds were used for share repurchases and/or debt repayment though we note that there would likely be near-term hit to EPS between when the sale is announced and when LIVN is able to deploy the proceeds to offset any dilution.””
- 9/12/2017 – LivaNova PLC had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2017 – LivaNova PLC is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They set a “buy” rating and a $76.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – LivaNova PLC is now covered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/15/2017 – LivaNova PLC was downgraded by analysts at WBB Securities from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/11/2017 – LivaNova PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock.
LivaNova PLC (LIVN) traded up 0.59% during midday trading on Thursday, hitting $73.55. The company had a trading volume of 287,091 shares. The firm has a market capitalization of $3.59 billion, a P/E ratio of 131.34 and a beta of 0.59. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $65.73 and a 200 day moving average price of $59.50. LivaNova PLC has a 1-year low of $40.83 and a 1-year high of $73.75.
LivaNova PLC (NASDAQ:LIVN) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 9th. The company reported $1.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.82 by $0.19. LivaNova PLC had a return on equity of 9.08% and a net margin of 2.26%. The company had revenue of $321.40 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $315.75 million. LivaNova PLC’s revenue was up .1% on a year-over-year basis. Equities research analysts forecast that LivaNova PLC will post $3.25 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other LivaNova PLC news, Director Daniel Jeffrey Moore sold 1,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $60.76, for a total value of $60,760.00. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 58,296 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,542,064.96. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Over the last quarter, insiders sold 3,000 shares of company stock worth $190,860. 0.28% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
LivaNova PLC is a medical device company focused on the development and delivery of therapeutic solutions. The Company’s segments include Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Neuromodulation and Other. The Cardiac Surgery segment is engaged in the development, production and sale of cardiovascular surgery products.
Receive News & Ratings for LivaNova PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LivaNova PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.