Versum Materials (VSM) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Versum Materials (NYSE: VSM) in the last few weeks:
- 10/2/2017 – Versum Materials was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – Versum Materials is now covered by analysts at Loop Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $47.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Versum Materials was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/20/2017 – Versum Materials is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “hold” rating and a $42.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/5/2017 – Versum Materials had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock.
Versum Materials Inc. (VSM) opened at 38.50 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of $4.19 billion and a PE ratio of 21.75. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $38.11 and a 200 day moving average of $38.11. Versum Materials Inc. has a 52 week low of $22.17 and a 52 week high of $39.71.
Versum Materials (NYSE:VSM) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, August 1st. The basic materials company reported $0.52 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.44 by $0.08. The business had revenue of $290.80 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $265.64 million. Versum Materials had a negative return on equity of 261.88% and a net margin of 17.91%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 19.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.45 EPS. Analysts anticipate that Versum Materials Inc. will post $1.91 EPS for the current year.
In other Versum Materials news, Director Jacques M. Croisetiere bought 2,750 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, August 3rd. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $36.00 per share, for a total transaction of $99,000.00. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 8,376 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $301,536. The acquisition was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. 0.49% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Versum Materials, Inc is a provider of solutions to the semiconductor and display industries. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacturing, transportation and handling of specialty materials. Its segments include Materials; Delivery Systems and Services (DS&S), and Corporate. The Materials segment is an integrated provider of specialty materials for the electronics industry, focusing on the integrated circuit and flat-panel display markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Versum Materials Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Versum Materials Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.