Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for SilverBow Resources (SBOW)
SilverBow Resources (NYSE: SBOW) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/4/2017 – SilverBow Resources was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “SilverBow Resources, Inc. engages in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas properties. Its primarily project includes the Eagle Ford wells, Burr Ferry, South Bearhead Creek and Lake Washington fields. SilverBow Resources, Inc. is headquartered in Houston, TX. “
- 9/29/2017 – SilverBow Resources is now covered by analysts at Stephens. They set an “overweight” rating and a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – SilverBow Resources was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – SilverBow Resources is now covered by analysts at Northland Securities. They set an “outperform” rating and a $42.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2017 – SilverBow Resources was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
SilverBow Resources Inc. (NYSE SBOW) traded down 0.21% during trading on Thursday, reaching $24.00. The company had a trading volume of 5,958 shares. SilverBow Resources Inc. has a 52-week low of $19.89 and a 52-week high of $35.70. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $22.52 and a 200-day moving average price of $25.33. The company has a market capitalization of $276.62 million and a PE ratio of 0.59.
In other SilverBow Resources news, CEO Sean C. Woolverton acquired 982 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, July 17th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $25.49 per share, with a total value of $25,031.18. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 62,698 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,598,172.02. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, CEO Sean C. Woolverton acquired 1,043 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, September 15th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $24.29 per share, for a total transaction of $25,334.47. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 64,847 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,575,133.63. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. In the last ninety days, insiders acquired 5,315 shares of company stock worth $127,120.
Receive News & Ratings for SilverBow Resources Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SilverBow Resources Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.