Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for ChannelAdvisor Corp (ECOM)
ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE: ECOM) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/3/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/27/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/22/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp is now covered by analysts at DA Davidson. They set a “neutral” rating and a $12.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/21/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/17/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/6/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/31/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp was upgraded by analysts at First Analysis from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/26/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/25/2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
Shares of ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE ECOM) remained flat at $12.10 during trading on Friday. 9,835 shares of the stock traded hands. The company’s market capitalization is $319.82 million. ChannelAdvisor Corp has a 52-week low of $9.80 and a 52-week high of $15.85. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $11.07 and its 200 day moving average price is $11.22.
ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE:ECOM) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The software maker reported ($0.15) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.10) by ($0.05). The firm had revenue of $30.00 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $28.65 million. ChannelAdvisor Corp had a negative return on equity of 19.95% and a negative net margin of 13.28%. ChannelAdvisor Corp’s quarterly revenue was up 10.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted ($0.11) earnings per share. Equities research analysts predict that ChannelAdvisor Corp will post ($0.03) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In related news, insider M Scot Wingo sold 15,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of $11.72, for a total value of $175,800.00. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 807,896 shares in the company, valued at $9,468,541.12. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Also, Director Marc Huffman bought 10,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 10th. The stock was purchased at an average price of $10.00 per share, for a total transaction of $100,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 36,411 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $364,110. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Insiders sold 45,000 shares of company stock worth $498,300 over the last quarter. 11.30% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Channeladvisor Corporation is a provider of Software as a service (SaaS) solutions. The Company’s SaaS solutions enable retailer and branded manufacturer customers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales via hundreds of online channels. The Company’s platform enable its customers to connect with new and existing sources of demand for their products, including e-commerce marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, Newegg, Sears and Walmart, search engines and comparison shopping Websites, such as Google, Microsoft’s Bing and Nextag, and social channels, such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Receive News & Ratings for ChannelAdvisor Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ChannelAdvisor Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.