MINDBODY (MB) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for MINDBODY (NASDAQ: MB):
- 9/28/2017 – MINDBODY had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a $31.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2017 – MINDBODY was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “MINDBODY, Inc. develops cloud-based business management software and payments platform for the wellness services industry. Its platform enables businesses to manage class and appointment schedules, staff members, client information, online bookings, inventory, payroll and retail sales for yoga, Pilates, barre, indoor cycling, personal training, martial arts and dance exercise, as well as spas, salons, music instruction studios, dance studios, childrens activity center and integrative health centers. MINDBODY, Inc. is headquartered in San Luis Obispo, California. “
- 9/26/2017 – MINDBODY was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/25/2017 – MINDBODY had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2017 – MINDBODY was upgraded by analysts at KeyCorp from a “sector weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $16.95.
- 9/18/2017 – MINDBODY was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/8/2017 – MINDBODY was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/25/2017 – MINDBODY had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 8/24/2017 – MINDBODY is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They set a “hold” rating and a $26.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “MB boasts an attractive profile: 1) low penetration of a large market for wellness business services, 2) rapid growth, 3) emerging profitability, and 4) valuation discount to peers.””
Shares of MINDBODY, Inc. (MB) opened at 27.65 on Friday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $25.77 and its 200 day moving average is $25.77. The firm’s market capitalization is $1.28 billion. MINDBODY, Inc. has a 12-month low of $16.95 and a 12-month high of $28.30.
MINDBODY (NASDAQ:MB) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The technology company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.05) by $0.04. The company had revenue of $44.10 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $44.11 million. MINDBODY had a negative net margin of 11.34% and a negative return on equity of 12.49%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 31.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the business earned ($0.10) EPS. On average, analysts forecast that MINDBODY, Inc. will post ($0.09) earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, CFO Brett T. White sold 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, July 28th. The stock was sold at an average price of $25.87, for a total value of $258,700.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, CEO Richard Lee Stollmeyer sold 17,739 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 1st. The shares were sold at an average price of $23.71, for a total value of $420,591.69. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last ninety days, insiders have bought 872,572 shares of company stock valued at $22,952,675 and have sold 83,217 shares valued at $2,101,466. 8.22% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
MINDBODY, Inc is a provider of cloud-based business management software for the wellness services industry and operates as a consumer marketplace with local business subscribers on its platform. The Company’s subscribers provide a range of wellness services to active consumers. Its integrated software and payments platform helps business owners in the wellness services industry run, market and build their businesses.
Receive News & Ratings for MINDBODY Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MINDBODY Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.