Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Epizyme (EPZM)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Epizyme (NASDAQ: EPZM) recently:
- 9/20/2017 – Epizyme is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They set a “buy” rating and a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2017 – Epizyme had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cann. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Epizyme announced today the closing of its public offering of 10,557,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $15.25 per share, before underwriting discounts. Epizyme reported that the shares of common stock issued and sold in the offering at the closing included 1,377,000 shares issued upon the exercise in full by the underwriters of their option to purchase additional shares at the public offering price less the underwriting discount.””
- 9/19/2017 – Epizyme had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2017 – Epizyme had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/24/2017 – Epizyme was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/9/2017 – Epizyme had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $31.00.
- 8/7/2017 – Epizyme had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright.
Shares of Epizyme, Inc. (NASDAQ:EPZM) traded down 1.85% on Friday, hitting $18.55. The stock had a trading volume of 559,778 shares. Epizyme, Inc. has a 1-year low of $8.38 and a 1-year high of $20.45. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $17.26 and a 200 day moving average of $15.44. The company’s market capitalization is $1.08 billion.
Epizyme (NASDAQ:EPZM) last announced its earnings results on Friday, August 4th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.48) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.56) by $0.08. The company had revenue of $10.00 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $3.95 million. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted ($0.49) earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up 2027.7% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Epizyme, Inc. will post ($2.36) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Epizyme news, insider Peter Tai-Ching Ho sold 15,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, July 24th. The shares were sold at an average price of $13.44, for a total value of $201,600.00. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now directly owns 22,228 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $298,744.32. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, Director David M. Mott purchased 200,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, September 18th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $15.25 per share, with a total value of $3,050,000.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the director now directly owns 6,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $91,500. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Insiders sold 45,000 shares of company stock valued at $688,950 over the last quarter. 25.20% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Epizyme, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company discovers, develops and plans to commercialize epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The Company is engaged in the discovery and development of novel epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The Company develops small molecule inhibitors of a class of enzymes known as histone methyltransferases (HMTs).
Receive News & Ratings for Epizyme Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Epizyme Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.