Norbord (OSB) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Norbord (TSE: OSB) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/29/2017 – Norbord had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a C$32.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Norbord had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$45.25 to C$51.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Norbord was downgraded by analysts at CIBC from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/25/2017 – Norbord had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$50.00 to C$58.00. They now have a “top pick” rating on the stock.
- 8/18/2017 – Norbord had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$44.25 price target on the stock.
Norbord Inc (TSE:OSB) traded up 2.11% on Tuesday, reaching $50.90. 416,078 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.38 billion and a PE ratio of 16.74. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $46.13 and its 200 day moving average price is $41.68. Norbord Inc has a 52-week low of $28.91 and a 52-week high of $51.75.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, September 21st. Investors of record on Friday, September 1st were issued a $0.398 dividend. This is a positive change from Norbord’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.30. This represents a $1.59 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.13%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 30th.
In related news, Director Barrie Shineton sold 5,700 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$44.85, for a total value of C$255,645.00. Also, Director Houston Paul sold 3,245 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, September 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$45.17, for a total transaction of C$146,576.65. Insiders sold 170,123 shares of company stock worth $7,478,112 over the last 90 days.
Norbord Inc is a Canada-based producer of wood-based panels. The Company is engaged in manufacturing, sales, marketing and distribution of panelboards and related products used in the construction of new homes or the renovation and repair of existing structures. Its geographic segments include North America and Europe.
Receive News & Ratings for Norbord Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Norbord Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.