Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO) in the last few weeks:
- 10/10/2017 – Diplomat Pharmacy was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. operates as an independent specialty pharmacy in the United States. It aids in the dispensing, delivery, dosing and reimbursement of clinically intensive and specialty drugs. The company focuses on medication management programs for people with complex chronic diseases, including oncology, immunology, hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, HIV, specialized infusion therapy and many other serious or long-term conditions. Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. is headquartered in Flint, Michigan. “
- 10/5/2017 – Diplomat Pharmacy was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 10/4/2017 – Diplomat Pharmacy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $23.75 price target on the stock, up previously from $19.75.
- 9/26/2017 – Diplomat Pharmacy was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/18/2017 – Diplomat Pharmacy was upgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird to a “positive” rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $20.00.
- 9/17/2017 – Diplomat Pharmacy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2017 – Diplomat Pharmacy was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (NYSE DPLO) traded up 2.13% during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $21.11. 552,697 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. has a 52 week low of $12.25 and a 52 week high of $29.36. The company has a 50-day moving average of $19.01 and a 200-day moving average of $16.92. The firm has a market cap of $1.44 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 115.36 and a beta of 0.73.
Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE:DPLO) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 7th. The company reported $0.25 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.10. Diplomat Pharmacy had a net margin of 0.27% and a return on equity of 7.97%. The company had revenue of $1.13 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.23 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up 3.5% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts expect that Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. will post $0.75 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc (Diplomat) operates a specialty pharmacy business, which stocks, dispenses and distributes prescriptions for various biotechnology and specialty pharmaceutical manufacturers. The Company operates through specialty pharmacy services segment. The Company’s primary focus is on medication management programs for individuals with chronic diseases, including oncology, immunology, hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, specialty infusion therapy, and various other serious and/or long-term conditions.
Receive News & Ratings for Diplomat Pharmacy Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diplomat Pharmacy Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.