Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for OM Asset Management PLC (OMAM)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for OM Asset Management PLC (NYSE: OMAM):
- 10/5/2017 – OM Asset Management PLC was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/4/2017 – OM Asset Management PLC was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “OM Asset Management plc operates as a multi-boutique asset management company. It provides its services to individuals and institutions. The Company offers products in domestic and international equities, fixed income, and alternative investments, such as timber and real estate. OM Asset Management plc is based Boston, Massachusetts. “
- 10/2/2017 – OM Asset Management PLC was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/26/2017 – OM Asset Management PLC was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/22/2017 – OM Asset Management PLC was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/5/2017 – OM Asset Management PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $17.50 price target on the stock.
Shares of OM Asset Management PLC (NYSE OMAM) traded up 0.92% during trading on Tuesday, reaching $15.28. The company had a trading volume of 723,730 shares. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $14.01 and its 200 day moving average price is $14.57. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.68 billion, a P/E ratio of 19.32 and a beta of 1.74. OM Asset Management PLC has a 12 month low of $12.10 and a 12 month high of $16.01.
OM Asset Management PLC (NYSE:OMAM) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The asset manager reported $0.42 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.38 by $0.04. OM Asset Management PLC had a return on equity of 95.51% and a net margin of 12.12%. The company had revenue of $218.80 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $211.67 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.30 EPS. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 39.8% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts predict that OM Asset Management PLC will post $1.56 EPS for the current year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 29th. Investors of record on Friday, September 15th were given a $0.09 dividend. This represents a $0.36 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.36%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, September 14th. OM Asset Management PLC’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 45.57%.
In related news, CEO Peter L. Bain sold 91,118 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $14.24, for a total value of $1,297,520.32. Following the completion of the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 596,862 shares in the company, valued at approximately $8,499,314.88. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, Director Robert J. Chersi purchased 7,500 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 17th. The stock was bought at an average price of $13.48 per share, with a total value of $101,100.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the director now owns 12,971 shares in the company, valued at approximately $174,849.08. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 720,602 shares of company stock worth $10,229,584 over the last ninety days. Corporate insiders own 1.48% of the company’s stock.
OM Asset Management plc is a global, diversified, multi-boutique asset management company. As of December 31, 2016, the Company operated its business through its eight Affiliates, each of which operated autonomously and employed its own investment processes. Its Affiliates include Acadian Asset Management LLC; Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, LLC; Campbell Global, LLC; Copper Rock Capital Partners LLC; Heitman LLC; Investment Counselors of Maryland, LLC; Landmark Partners, LLC, and Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley LLC.
Receive News & Ratings for OM Asset Management PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OM Asset Management PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.