Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NYSE: DECK):
- 10/6/2017 – Deckers Outdoor Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $74.00 to $80.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/6/2017 – Deckers Outdoor Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $67.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Deckers Outdoor Corporation is now covered by analysts at Pivotal Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $80.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – Deckers Outdoor Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/29/2017 – Deckers Outdoor Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2017 – Deckers Outdoor Corporation had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. They now have a $57.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2017 – Deckers Outdoor Corporation was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK) traded up 0.87% during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $71.62. 371,655 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $65.04 and a 200-day moving average price of $63.68. The stock has a market cap of $2.29 billion, a P/E ratio of 102.90 and a beta of 1.33. Deckers Outdoor Corporation has a 52-week low of $44.00 and a 52-week high of $72.72.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NYSE:DECK) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The textile maker reported ($1.28) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($1.67) by $0.39. The firm had revenue of $209.70 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $178.36 million. Deckers Outdoor Corporation had a net margin of 1.23% and a return on equity of 14.25%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 20.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned ($1.80) EPS. Analysts forecast that Deckers Outdoor Corporation will post $4.08 earnings per share for the current year.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation is engaged in designing, marketing and distributing footwear, apparel and accessories for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s segments include operations of its brands, such as UGG, Teva, Sanuk and other brands; wholesale divisions, and Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business, which includes E-Commerce business and retail store business.
Receive News & Ratings for Deckers Outdoor Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deckers Outdoor Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.