Yoseph Bornstein Sells 22,000 Shares of Microbot Medical Inc (MBOT) Stock
Microbot Medical Inc (NASDAQ:MBOT) Director Yoseph Bornstein sold 22,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, October 5th. The shares were sold at an average price of $1.49, for a total transaction of $32,780.00. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link.
Yoseph Bornstein also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, October 4th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 53,000 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $1.20, for a total transaction of $63,600.00.
- On Tuesday, September 26th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 50,000 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $1.24, for a total transaction of $62,000.00.
- On Tuesday, September 19th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 50,000 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $1.18, for a total transaction of $59,000.00.
- On Tuesday, September 12th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 20,000 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $1.12, for a total transaction of $22,400.00.
- On Wednesday, September 6th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 45,610 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $1.01, for a total transaction of $46,066.10.
Shares of Microbot Medical Inc (MBOT) traded down 6.34% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $1.33. 1,850,890 shares of the company traded hands. The company’s 50 day moving average is $1.15 and its 200 day moving average is $2.53. Microbot Medical Inc has a 52-week low of $1.00 and a 52-week high of $15.66. The stock’s market capitalization is $58.57 million.
Microbot Medical (NASDAQ:MBOT) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 14th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.04) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.48) by $0.44. On average, equities analysts forecast that Microbot Medical Inc will post ($25.02) earnings per share for the current year.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Yoseph Bornstein Sells 22,000 Shares of Microbot Medical Inc (MBOT) Stock” was reported by American Banking News and is the property of of American Banking News. If you are accessing this news story on another publication, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of international trademark & copyright laws. The original version of this news story can be read at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2017/10/10/yoseph-bornstein-sells-22000-shares-of-microbot-medical-inc-mbot-stock.html.
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Microbot Medical stock. Sabby Management LLC purchased a new position in Microbot Medical Inc (NASDAQ:MBOT) during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm purchased 1,285,351 shares of the biotechnology company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,825,000. Sabby Management LLC owned about 2.92% of Microbot Medical at the end of the most recent quarter. 4.72% of the stock is currently owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
About Microbot Medical
Microbot Medical Inc, formerly StemCells, Inc, is a medical device company. The Company specializes in the researching, designing, developing and commercializing transformational micro-robotic medical technologies leveraging the artificial and natural lumens within the human body. It is engaged in developing its two product candidates: the Self Cleaning Shunt (SCS) for the treatment of hydrocephalus and normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH), and TipCAT, a self-propelling, semi-disposable endoscope that the Company is developing for use in colonoscopy procedures.
Receive News & Ratings for Microbot Medical Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Microbot Medical Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.