Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Precision Drilling Corporation (PDS)
Precision Drilling Corporation (NYSE: PDS) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/10/2017 – Precision Drilling Corporation is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “hold” rating and a $4.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/6/2017 – Precision Drilling Corporation had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $7.00.
- 10/4/2017 – Precision Drilling Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Precision Drilling Corporation is an oilfield services company. The Company provides contract drilling, well servicing and strategic support services to the oil and gas industry in North America and internationally. It provides land drilling, directional drilling, turnkey drilling, camp and catering services, procures and distributes oilfield supplies. It also offers service rigs for well completion and workover services, snubbing services and wastewater treatment services, tubulars, well control equipment, wellsite accommodations. Precision Drilling Corporation is headquartered in Calgary, Canada. “
- 10/2/2017 – Precision Drilling Corporation was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/18/2017 – Precision Drilling Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $4.25 price target on the stock, up previously from $3.60.
- 9/12/2017 – Precision Drilling Corporation was downgraded by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/11/2017 – Precision Drilling Corporation is now covered by analysts at TD Securities. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Precision Drilling Corporation was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Shares of Precision Drilling Corporation (NYSE:PDS) traded down 3.00% during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $2.59. 2,000,736 shares of the stock were exchanged. The company’s market cap is $759.49 million. Precision Drilling Corporation has a 12 month low of $2.38 and a 12 month high of $6.25. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $2.80 and a 200-day moving average price of $3.40.
Precision Drilling Corporation (NYSE:PDS) (TSE:PD) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, July 31st. The oil and gas company reported ($0.09) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.16) by $0.07. Precision Drilling Corporation had a negative net margin of 12.38% and a negative return on equity of 7.10%. The company had revenue of $275.52 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $271.33 million. During the same period last year, the firm posted ($0.20) EPS. Precision Drilling Corporation’s revenue for the quarter was up 68.0% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Precision Drilling Corporation will post ($0.32) EPS for the current year.
Precision Drilling Corporation (Precision) is an oilfield services company. The Company provides onshore drilling and completion and production services to exploration and production companies in the oil and natural gas industry. The Company operates through two segments: Contract Drilling Services, and Completion and Production Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Precision Drilling Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Precision Drilling Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.