Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for RPC (RES)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for RPC (NYSE: RES):
- 10/10/2017 – RPC is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “hold” rating and a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/6/2017 – RPC was given a new $24.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – RPC was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – RPC had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $23.00 to $25.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/5/2017 – RPC is now covered by analysts at Barclays PLC. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – RPC had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/28/2017 – RPC was given a new $26.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of RPC, Inc. (RES) traded up 0.70% during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $22.89. The company had a trading volume of 1,941,251 shares. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $21.88 and its 200-day moving average price is $20.02. RPC, Inc. has a 12 month low of $16.48 and a 12 month high of $25.00. The company’s market cap is $4.98 billion.
RPC (NYSE:RES) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The oil and gas company reported $0.20 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.14 by $0.06. The firm had revenue of $399.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $415.65 million. RPC had a negative return on equity of 1.74% and a negative net margin of 1.15%. The firm’s revenue was up 179.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned ($0.23) EPS. On average, equities research analysts forecast that RPC, Inc. will post $0.82 EPS for the current year.
RPC, Inc (RPC) is a holding company for several oilfield services companies. The Company provides a range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the southwest, mid-continent, Gulf of Mexico, Rocky Mountain and Appalachian regions, and in selected international markets.
Receive News & Ratings for RPC Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RPC Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.