NOW (DNOW) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
NOW (NYSE: DNOW) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/9/2017 – NOW had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/7/2017 – NOW was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/6/2017 – NOW was given a new $14.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – NOW was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “NOW Inc. is a distributor to the energy and industrial sectors. It stocks and sells a comprehensive offering of products for the upstream, midstream, and downstream & industrial market segments. The Company offers stock keeping units, including pipe, valves and valve automation, fittings, instrumentation, mill and industrial supplies, tools, safety supplies, electrical products, drilling and production equipment, fabricated equipment, and industrial paints and coatings. NOW also provides supply chain management solutions to energy and industrial manufacturing companies around the world. It operates primarily under the DistributionNOW and Wilson Export brands. NOW Inc. is headquartered in Houston, Texas. “
- 9/30/2017 – NOW was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/23/2017 – NOW was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/12/2017 – NOW had its price target lowered by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from $15.00 to $12.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – NOW had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2017 – NOW was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/14/2017 – NOW was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Shares of NOW Inc. (NYSE DNOW) traded down 0.98% on Wednesday, hitting $13.16. 310,398 shares of the company were exchanged. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $12.69 and a 200 day moving average price of $15.28. NOW Inc. has a 52-week low of $11.31 and a 52-week high of $23.53. The firm’s market cap is $1.42 billion.
NOW (NYSE:DNOW) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The oil and gas company reported ($0.10) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of ($0.10). NOW had a negative return on equity of 7.83% and a negative net margin of 7.14%. The business had revenue of $651.00 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $674.97 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted ($0.40) earnings per share. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 29.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts predict that NOW Inc. will post ($0.26) EPS for the current fiscal year.
NOW Inc (NOW) is a global distributor to the oil and gas and industrial markets. The Company operates under the DistributionNOW and Wilson Export brands. Its segments include the United States, Canada and International. As of December 31, 2016, its segments, the United States, Canada and International, had over 200, 55 and 35 locations, respectively.
Receive News & Ratings for NOW Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NOW Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.