Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for CytomX Therapeutics (CTMX)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for CytomX Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CTMX):
- 10/5/2017 – CytomX Therapeutics had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company.
- 10/4/2017 – CytomX Therapeutics was given a new $37.00 price target on by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – CytomX Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at Nomura to $44.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – CytomX Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from $30.00 to $34.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – CytomX Therapeutics had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc..
- 9/15/2017 – CytomX Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/7/2017 – CytomX Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Wedbush. They set an “outperform” rating and a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2017 – CytomX Therapeutics was given a new $25.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (CTMX) traded down 0.32% on Wednesday, reaching $21.68. 347,958 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. has a 52-week low of $9.85 and a 52-week high of $24.67. The stock’s market cap is $799.28 million. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $17.82 and its 200-day moving average is $15.71.
CytomX Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CTMX) last issued its earnings results on Monday, August 7th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.69) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.39) by ($0.30). CytomX Therapeutics had a negative return on equity of 84.61% and a negative net margin of 206.33%. The company had revenue of $8.75 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $4.95 million. Analysts anticipate that CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. will post ($1.47) EPS for the current fiscal year.
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc is a clinical-stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company. The Company uses its Probody technology platform to create cancer immunotherapies against clinically validated targets, as well as to develop cancer therapeutics against difficult-to-drug targets. Its pipeline is focused on the development of therapies in a set of modalities: Probody cancer immunotherapies, Probody drug conjugates, T-cell engaging Probody bispecifics and ProCAR-NK cell therapies.
Receive News & Ratings for CytomX Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CytomX Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.