Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Air Canada (AC)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Air Canada (TSE: AC) in the last few weeks:
- 9/20/2017 – Air Canada was upgraded by analysts at Cowen and Company from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$40.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$23.00.
- 9/20/2017 – Air Canada had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$27.00 to C$28.50. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Air Canada had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$26.00 to C$31.00. They now have a “top pick” rating on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Air Canada had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a C$34.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Air Canada had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$27.00 to C$31.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Air Canada (TSE AC) opened at 27.23 on Wednesday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $21.96 and its 200-day moving average is $17.12. The company has a market capitalization of $7.40 billion and a PE ratio of 8.92. Air Canada has a one year low of $11.60 and a one year high of $27.68.
In other Air Canada news, insider Yves Dufresne sold 1,677 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 10th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$22.15, for a total value of C$37,145.55. Also, Director Calin Rovinescu sold 925,481 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of C$20.72, for a total transaction of C$19,175,966.32. Over the last three months, insiders have sold 1,001,939 shares of company stock valued at $20,827,620.
Air Canada provides the U.S. transbonder and international airline services. The company offers scheduled passenger services under the Air Canada Express brand name in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transbonder market, and in the international market to and from Canada, as well as through capacity purchase agreements on other regional carriers.
Receive News & Ratings for Air Canada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air Canada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.