Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Weatherford International PLC (WFT)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Weatherford International PLC (NYSE: WFT) in the last few weeks:
- 10/10/2017 – Weatherford International PLC is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “buy” rating and a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/8/2017 – Weatherford International PLC was given a new $6.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/6/2017 – Weatherford International PLC was given a new $8.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Weatherford International PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $5.30 to $5.60. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Weatherford International PLC was given a new $5.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Weatherford International PLC was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/29/2017 – Weatherford International PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank.
Weatherford International PLC (NYSE:WFT) traded down 1.71% on Wednesday, hitting $4.02. The stock had a trading volume of 17,826,026 shares. The firm’s market cap is $3.98 billion. Weatherford International PLC has a 12-month low of $3.39 and a 12-month high of $7.09. The company’s 50 day moving average is $4.17 and its 200 day moving average is $4.66.
Weatherford International PLC (NYSE:WFT) last released its quarterly earnings results on Friday, July 28th. The oil and gas company reported ($0.28) EPS for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.28). Weatherford International PLC had a negative return on equity of 65.33% and a negative net margin of 53.49%. The business had revenue of $1.36 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.46 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted ($0.28) earnings per share. The company’s revenue was down 2.8% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts expect that Weatherford International PLC will post ($1.04) EPS for the current fiscal year.
Weatherford International Ltd. (Weatherford) is a provider of equipment and services used in the drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells. The Company operates four segments: North America, Latin America, Europe/West Africa/the former Soviet Union (FSU) and Middle East/North Africa/Asia.
Receive News & Ratings for Weatherford International PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Weatherford International PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.