Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for New Gold (NGD)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for New Gold (NYSE: NGD):
- 10/3/2017 – New Gold was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “New Gold Inc. is focused on the exploration and development of the Afton Copper-Gold Project, located 6 miles (10 km) west of Kamloops, British Columbia. “
- 9/29/2017 – New Gold was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $4.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “New Gold Inc. is focused on the exploration and development of the Afton Copper-Gold Project, located 6 miles (10 km) west of Kamloops, British Columbia. “
- 9/29/2017 – New Gold had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from $3.00 to $3.30. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/29/2017 – New Gold had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from $3.00 to $4.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – New Gold was given a new $4.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
New Gold Inc. (NGD) traded down 3.87% on Wednesday, reaching $3.73. 2,804,780 shares of the company were exchanged. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.15 billion and a P/E ratio of 37.30. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $3.78 and a 200 day moving average of $3.25. New Gold Inc. has a 12-month low of $2.39 and a 12-month high of $4.52.
New Gold (NYSE:NGD) (TSE:NGD) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The company reported $0.02 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.02. The company had revenue of $185.60 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $181.17 million. New Gold had a net margin of 12.45% and a return on equity of 4.03%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 2.9% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned ($0.02) earnings per share. On average, equities analysts predict that New Gold Inc. will post $0.06 earnings per share for the current year.
New Gold Inc is an intermediate gold mining company. The Company is engaged in the development and operation of mineral properties. Its segments include New Afton, Mesquite, Peak Mines, Cerro San Pedro, Corporate and Other. It has operating mines in Canada, the United States, Australia and Mexico; development projects in Canada, and a stream on gold production from a development property in Chile.
Receive News & Ratings for New Gold Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Gold Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.