Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Oceaneering International (OII)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Oceaneering International (NYSE: OII) in the last few weeks:
- 10/10/2017 – Oceaneering International is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “hold” rating and a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/6/2017 – Oceaneering International is now covered by analysts at Barclays PLC. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/6/2017 – Oceaneering International was given a new $28.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – Oceaneering International had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $26.00.
- 9/12/2017 – Oceaneering International had its price target lowered by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from $22.00 to $21.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Oceaneering International was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/25/2017 – Oceaneering International was upgraded by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from an “underperform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $25.00.
- 8/14/2017 – Oceaneering International was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE:OII) traded up 0.39% during trading on Wednesday, hitting $25.42. The stock had a trading volume of 1,401,563 shares. Oceaneering International, Inc. has a 12 month low of $20.74 and a 12 month high of $32.12. The company’s market cap is $2.50 billion. The company’s 50 day moving average is $24.83 and its 200-day moving average is $24.91.
Oceaneering International (NYSE:OII) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The oil and gas company reported $0.02 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.01) by $0.03. Oceaneering International had a positive return on equity of 1.14% and a negative net margin of 1.41%. The firm had revenue of $515.04 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $481.86 million. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.23 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was down 17.7% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts predict that Oceaneering International, Inc. will post ($0.04) earnings per share for the current year.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 15th. Shareholders of record on Friday, August 25th were paid a dividend of $0.15 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 23rd. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a yield of 2.36%. Oceaneering International’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is -206.90%.
In other Oceaneering International news, Director Paul B. Murphy, Jr. sold 2,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 27th. The stock was sold at an average price of $26.34, for a total transaction of $52,680.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now owns 16,600 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $437,244. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. 0.91% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Oceaneering International, Inc is an oilfield provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. The Company’s business segments are contained within two businesses: services and products provided to the oil and gas industry (Oilfield) and all other services and products (Advanced Technologies).
Receive News & Ratings for Oceaneering International Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oceaneering International Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.