Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for BWX Technologies (BWXT)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of BWX Technologies (NYSE: BWXT) in the last few weeks:
- 10/5/2017 – BWX Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from $60.00 to $65.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – BWX Technologies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – BWX Technologies was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/22/2017 – BWX Technologies was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/15/2017 – BWX Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/6/2017 – BWX Technologies was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/23/2017 – BWX Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) opened at 58.81 on Wednesday. BWX Technologies, Inc. has a one year low of $36.16 and a one year high of $59.80. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $55.23 and a 200 day moving average price of $51.03. The company has a market capitalization of $5.84 billion, a P/E ratio of 31.08 and a beta of 0.46.
BWX Technologies (NYSE:BWXT) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 7th. The technology company reported $0.56 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.47 by $0.09. The firm had revenue of $410.01 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $429.38 million. BWX Technologies had a net margin of 11.81% and a return on equity of 107.13%. The firm’s revenue was up 1.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.44 EPS. On average, equities research analysts predict that BWX Technologies, Inc. will post $2.03 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, VP Jason S. Kerr sold 1,365 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, August 11th. The shares were sold at an average price of $54.13, for a total value of $73,887.45. Following the sale, the vice president now directly owns 4,312 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $233,408.56. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, insider Joseph G. Henry sold 15,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, August 11th. The shares were sold at an average price of $53.81, for a total transaction of $807,150.00. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now directly owns 10,639 shares in the company, valued at $572,484.59. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last three months, insiders sold 2,009,194 shares of company stock worth $106,899,540. 0.76% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
BWX Technologies, Inc is a manufacturer of nuclear components and a service provider. The Company’s businesses focus on the design, engineering and manufacture of precision naval nuclear components, reactors and nuclear fuel for the United States Government. Its segments include Nuclear Operations, Technical Services, Nuclear Energy and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for BWX Technologies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BWX Technologies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.