Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Conduent (CNDT)
Conduent (NASDAQ: CNDT) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/12/2017 – Conduent was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/6/2017 – Conduent had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company.
- 9/28/2017 – Conduent had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/21/2017 – Conduent was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 9/13/2017 – Conduent is now covered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/16/2017 – Conduent was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Conduent Incorporated is a business process services company. It engaged in providing business and government services to citizens, patients, customers and employees. The services rendered by the company include healthcare solutions, BPO services, learning services, digital payments, legal and compliance solutions, human resources, finance and accounting, procurement solutions and digital transformation. The company serves aerospace defence and automotive services, banking, communication and media, healthcare, industrial and energy, insurance, retail and consumer products and transportation industries. Conduent Incorporated is based in Basking Ridge, N.J. “
Shares of Conduent Inc (NASDAQ CNDT) opened at 16.18 on Thursday. The stock’s market capitalization is $3.40 billion. Conduent Inc has a one year low of $13.10 and a one year high of $18.15. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $15.85 and its 200-day moving average is $15.85.
Conduent (NASDAQ:CNDT) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The company reported $0.16 EPS for the quarter, meeting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.16. The firm had revenue of $1.50 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.50 billion. Conduent had a negative net margin of 0.27% and a negative return on equity of 0.48%. The company’s revenue was down 7.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the firm posted $0.30 EPS. On average, equities research analysts predict that Conduent Inc will post $0.76 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, EVP David Amoriell sold 106,500 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, August 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $17.01, for a total value of $1,811,565.00. Following the transaction, the executive vice president now directly owns 120,630 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,051,916.30. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link.
Conduent Incorporated is a provider of business process services, including transaction-intensive processing, analytics and automation services. The Company’s segments include Commercial Industries, Healthcare and Public Sector. The Commercial Industries segment provides business process services and customized solutions to clients in a range of industries (other than healthcare).
Receive News & Ratings for Conduent Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Conduent Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.