Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Cosan Limited (CZZ)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Cosan Limited (NYSE: CZZ):
- 10/12/2017 – Cosan Limited was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “In the last year, Cosan's American Depository Receipts (ADR) outperformed the industry. We believe that Cosan is exposed to risks from geo-political issues, foreign exchange variations and high operating costs. Also, unfavorable weather conditions, especially drought, frost and heavy rainfall, can severely impact sugarcane production and hence, impact the company's financials. Exiting second-quarter 2017, the company had loans and borrowings of R$20.5 billion. Such high debts, if unchecked, might raise the company's financial obligations.”
- 10/11/2017 – Cosan Limited was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/9/2017 – Cosan Limited was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 10/6/2017 – Cosan Limited was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 8/22/2017 – Cosan Limited was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Cosan Limited (NYSE CZZ) traded down 2.737% during trading on Thursday, reaching $8.705. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 231,551 shares. The stock has a market cap of $2.30 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 79.862 and a beta of 2.27. Cosan Limited has a 52-week low of $5.63 and a 52-week high of $9.50. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $8.26 and its 200-day moving average price is $7.55.
Cosan Limited (Cosan) is a holding company. The Company’s segments include Raizen Energia, Raizen Combustiveis, COMGAS, Cosan Logistica, Lubricants and Other business. The Company’s other business include other investments, in addition to the corporate activities. The Company offers Logistics services, including transportation, port loading and storage of sugar, leasing or lending of locomotives, wagons and other railway equipment, through its subsidiaries Rumo Logistica Operadora Multimodal SA (Rumo), logistic segment (Logistic).
Receive News & Ratings for Cosan Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cosan Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.