FireEye (FEYE) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/12/2017 – FireEye had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – FireEye had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – FireEye was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “FireEye is a specialized provider of a security platform against cyber-attacks to enterprises and governments. FireEye’s management has been striving to turn around the business through a string of initiatives, which includes product launches, acquisition and cost optimization. We consider that FireEye’s turnaround strategies are paying off as reflected from its back-to-back two quarters of splendid results, and solid outlook for the third quarter and full year. Additionally, although a shift from product-based to subscription-based business model will have a negative impact on FireEye’s near-term results, we believe that it will lead to more stable revenues over the long run.Going ahead, a healthy security market, strong product line-up, deal wins and investment plans should act as a tailwind. Nonetheless, negative operating cash flow remains a major headwind for FireEye, which may hinder the execution of its growth plans.”
- 9/26/2017 – FireEye had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $18.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – FireEye had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from $18.00 to $21.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/18/2017 – FireEye was downgraded by analysts at Standpoint Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 9/18/2017 – FireEye had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/18/2017 – FireEye was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $22.32 price target on the stock.
- 9/11/2017 – FireEye was upgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $16.00.
- 9/7/2017 – FireEye was upgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $13.00.
- 8/25/2017 – FireEye was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/23/2017 – FireEye had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of FireEye, Inc. (FEYE) opened at 17.49 on Thursday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $16.35 and a 200 day moving average price of $14.87. FireEye, Inc. has a 12-month low of $10.35 and a 12-month high of $18.00. The firm’s market cap is $3.19 billion.
FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 1st. The information security company reported ($0.26) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.39) by $0.13. FireEye had a negative return on equity of 26.21% and a negative net margin of 46.37%. The company had revenue of $185.50 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $176.39 million. During the same period last year, the firm earned ($0.33) EPS. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 6.0% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that FireEye, Inc. will post ($0.21) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
FireEye, Inc provides intelligence-based cybersecurity solutions that allow organizations to prepare for, prevent, respond to and remediate cyber-attacks. The Company offers various products, such as Threat Detection and Prevention Solutions, which include network security products (NX and Multi-vector Virtual Execution (MVX) Compute Node Series), e-mail security products (EX Series and e-mail threat prevention cloud (ETP), endpoint security products (HX Series) and content security products (FX Series); security management and orchestration products, which include Central Management System and FireEye Security Orchestrator, and forensics and investigation products, which include Threat Analytics Platform (TAP), Malware Analysis (AX Series) and Enterprise Forensics (PX Series and IA Series).
Receive News & Ratings for FireEye Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FireEye Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.