Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for 3D Systems Corporation (DDD)
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/6/2017 – 3D Systems Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 10/4/2017 – 3D Systems Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – 3D Systems Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Over the past six months, 3D Systems’ shares have grossly underperformed the industry average. The company also has an extremely volatile earnings history, oscillating between strong beats and huge misses in the trailing four quarters. Adverse macroeconomic factors, such as slowdown, currency fluctuations and commodity prices, hurt the company’s performance. Escalating IT and go-to-market expenses remain headwinds, going forward. Nevertheless, its diverse technology portfolio enables it to offset weaknesses associated with a single product line. Going forward, strong demand for production printers, materials and software, as well as healthcare solutions will likely act as major catalysts for growth.We also believe the acquisition of Vertex-Global Holding B.V will unlock multiple opportunities for the billion-dollar digital dentistry space.”
- 10/3/2017 – 3D Systems Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – 3D Systems Corporation was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE DDD) traded up 1.08% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $13.10. The stock had a trading volume of 751,884 shares. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $13.22 and its 200 day moving average is $16.52. The company’s market capitalization is $1.49 billion. 3D Systems Corporation has a 52 week low of $12.02 and a 52 week high of $23.70.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The 3D printing company reported $0.08 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.12 by ($0.04). The company had revenue of $159.47 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $163.01 million. 3D Systems Corporation had a negative net margin of 5.39% and a positive return on equity of 1.69%. 3D Systems Corporation’s revenue was up .9% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $0.12 EPS. Equities analysts forecast that 3D Systems Corporation will post $0.44 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other 3D Systems Corporation news, insider Vyomesh Joshi purchased 15,400 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 8th. The shares were purchased at an average price of $12.96 per share, with a total value of $199,584.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 165,400 shares in the company, valued at $2,143,584. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. 5.00% of the stock is owned by insiders.
3D Systems Corporation is a holding company. The Company provides three-dimensional (3D) printing solutions, including 3D printers, print materials, software, on demand manufacturing services and digital design tools. Its precision healthcare capabilities include simulation, Virtual Surgical Planning (VSP), and printing of medical and dental devices and surgical guides and instruments.
Receive News & Ratings for 3D Systems Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 3D Systems Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.