Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Allegiant Travel (ALGT)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Allegiant Travel (NASDAQ: ALGT):
- 10/10/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They now have a $145.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $150.00.
- 10/10/2017 – Allegiant Travel was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of Allegiant have underperformed its industry so far this year We expect the company's third-quarter results, scheduled to be out on Oct 25, to be hurt by high costs. As in the previous quarter, high labor costs are expected to limit bottom-line growth in the third quarter as well. High fuel costs are also expected to hurt the bottom line. The stock has witnessed the third-quarter Zacks Consensus Estimate being revised 6.5% downward over the last 60 days. For the third quarter of 2017, the company expects Cost per available seat miles (CASM) to grow 16–18%. The metric is still expected to increase in the band of 10% to 12% for full-year 2017. Moreover, Allegiant is a highly leveraged company. We are, however, impressed by the company’s efforts to reward shareholders through share buybacks and dividend payments.”
- 9/26/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $175.00 to $168.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Allegiant Travel is now covered by analysts at Macquarie. They set a “neutral” rating and a $119.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $135.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $150.00.
- 9/14/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $130.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Allegiant Travel was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/30/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its price target lowered by analysts at Cowen and Company from $150.00 to $136.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 8/22/2017 – Allegiant Travel was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/17/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $139.00 to $133.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
Shares of Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) opened at 138.15 on Thursday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $125.08 and its 200-day moving average price is $138.21. The firm has a market cap of $2.24 billion, a PE ratio of 12.96 and a beta of 0.03. Allegiant Travel Company has a 52-week low of $111.54 and a 52-week high of $182.25.
Allegiant Travel (NASDAQ:ALGT) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The transportation company reported $2.94 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $2.96 by ($0.02). The firm had revenue of $400.60 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $399.58 million. Allegiant Travel had a return on equity of 37.66% and a net margin of 12.23%. Allegiant Travel’s revenue for the quarter was up 16.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $3.68 EPS. Equities analysts expect that Allegiant Travel Company will post $8.96 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Allegiant Travel Company is a leisure travel company. The Company is focused on providing travel services and products to residents of under-served cities in the United States. It also provides air transportation under fixed fee flying arrangements. The Company’s products and services include scheduled service air transportation, air-related ancillary products and services, third-party ancillary products and services and fixed fee contract air transportation.
Receive News & Ratings for Allegiant Travel Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allegiant Travel Company and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.