Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND)
Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ: ASND) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/28/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from $36.00 to $46.00.
- 9/25/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $34.00.
- 9/22/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $10.71 price target on the stock, down previously from $65.00.
- 9/22/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $30.00.
- 9/22/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They now have a $51.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Ascendis Pharma A/S is a biopharmaceutical company. The company’s product pipeline consist of TransCon Human Growth Hormone, TransCon Treprostinil, TransCon Insulin, TransCon Peptide and TransCon Ranibizumab, which are in different clinical stage, for the treatments of hormone deficiency, endocrinology, central nervous system disorders, infectious diseases and diabetes. Its technology includes TransCon which develop prodrug therapies. Ascendis Pharma A/S is based in Denmark. “
Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ ASND) opened at 36.65 on Thursday. The firm’s market capitalization is $1.19 billion. Ascendis Pharma A/S has a 52 week low of $17.15 and a 52 week high of $42.00. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $33.13 and a 200-day moving average price of $33.13.
Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday, August 18th. The biotechnology company reported ($1.04) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.80) by ($0.24). Ascendis Pharma A/S had a negative return on equity of 67.76% and a negative net margin of 2,977.70%. The company had revenue of $0.44 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $0.78 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned ($0.53) earnings per share. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 61.4% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts predict that Ascendis Pharma A/S will post ($0.14) earnings per share for the current year.
Ascendis Pharma A/S is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in applying its TransCon technology to develop sustained release prodrug therapies with several product candidates in clinical and preclinical development. The Company is developing its product candidate, TransCon human growth hormone (TransCon hGH) for once-weekly administration to treat growth hormone deficiency (GHD) and other indications.
Receive News & Ratings for Ascendis Pharma A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascendis Pharma A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.