Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Asante Solutions (PUMP)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Asante Solutions (NASDAQ: PUMP) recently:
- 10/11/2017 – Asante Solutions was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “ProPetro Holding Corp. provides oilfield services. It offers hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. ProPetro Holding Corp. is headquartered in Midland, Texas. “
- 10/5/2017 – Asante Solutions is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They set a “buy” rating and a $18.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – Asante Solutions was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/21/2017 – Asante Solutions was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/19/2017 – Asante Solutions had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/14/2017 – Asante Solutions had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Asante Solutions Inc (PUMP) opened at 15.01 on Thursday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $12.78 and a 200-day moving average price of $13.08. Asante Solutions Inc has a 52-week low of $10.84 and a 52-week high of $15.30. The stock’s market capitalization is $1.25 billion.
Asante Solutions, Inc is a medical device company. The Company is a manufacturer of Asante Snap Insulin Pump System (Snap system), which is a pump featuring a modular design with pre-filled insulin cartridges and disposable pump bodies, utilized in combination with a controller. The Snap system comprises four components: the Snap system controller, a disposable pump body, disposable pre-filled insulin cartridges and disposable infusion sets.
Receive News & Ratings for Asante Solutions Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asante Solutions Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.