Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for PRA Group (PRAA)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for PRA Group (NASDAQ: PRAA):
- 10/10/2017 – PRA Group was downgraded by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $36.00.
- 10/4/2017 – PRA Group was downgraded by analysts at Janney Montgomery Scott from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/21/2017 – PRA Group was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. to an “underperform” rating.
- 9/21/2017 – PRA Group had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc..
- 8/18/2017 – PRA Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of PRA Group, Inc. (NASDAQ PRAA) traded down 0.259% during trading on Thursday, hitting $28.875. 106,279 shares of the company were exchanged. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $28.89 and its 200 day moving average price is $33.78. PRA Group, Inc. has a 12 month low of $23.15 and a 12 month high of $42.70. The stock has a market cap of $1.30 billion, a P/E ratio of 17.607 and a beta of 1.49.
PRA Group (NASDAQ:PRAA) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 8th. The business services provider reported $0.25 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.48 by ($0.23). The firm had revenue of $200.30 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $208.97 million. PRA Group had a net margin of 9.76% and a return on equity of 4.69%. PRA Group’s revenue for the quarter was down 12.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $0.83 earnings per share. On average, equities analysts predict that PRA Group, Inc. will post $1.86 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
PRA Group, Inc (PRA Group) is a financial and business services company with operations in the Americas and Europe. The Company’s primary business is the purchase, collection and management of portfolios of nonperforming loans. The Company operates through the account receivables management segment. It also provides fee-based services, such as vehicle location, skip tracing and collateral recovery for auto lenders, government entities and law enforcement; revenue administration, audit and revenue discovery/recovery services for local government entities; class action claims recovery services and purchases; servicing of consumer bankruptcy accounts in the United States, and contingent collections of nonperforming loans in Europe and South America.
Receive News & Ratings for PRA Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PRA Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.