Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Watts Water Technologies (WTS)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Watts Water Technologies (NYSE: WTS):
- 10/5/2017 – Watts Water Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Watts Water expects organic sales growth in the second half of 2017 to improve as compared with the first-half performance. In Americas, it anticipates consistent growth from relatively healthy end markets with AERCO. The company’s continuous focus on productivity and cost savings actions also remain tailwinds. The company has a positive record of earnings surprises in the last few quarters. Its estimates have mioved up lately. However, Watts Water's top line remains challenged by foreign-exchange headwinds. Also, raw material price inflation might impact margins in the upcoming quarters. Weak boiler demand and economic turmoil in Europe also remain headwinds. Moreover, its share price underperformed the industry in the past year.”
- 10/4/2017 – Watts Water Technologies had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $71.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – Watts Water Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $79.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Watts Water expects organic sales growth in the second half of 2017 to improve as compared with the first-half performance on the back of improved market conditions, product introductions and geographic expansion. In Americas, it anticipates consistent growth from relatively healthy end markets with AERCO. Watts Water continues to drive various transformation programs and investing in higher margin growth businesses. The company’s constant focus on productivity, acquisition strategy and cost savings actions also remain tailwinds. Watts Water's estimates have been undergoing positive revisions over the past two months. The company has a positive record of earnings surprises in recent quarters.”
- 9/28/2017 – Watts Water Technologies had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $58.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/18/2017 – Watts Water Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Northcoast Research from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $79.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/18/2017 – Watts Water Technologies is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “buy” rating and a $72.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/5/2017 – Watts Water Technologies had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Boenning Scattergood.
- 8/25/2017 – Watts Water Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Watts Water Technologies (NYSE:WTS) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 2nd. The technology company reported $0.83 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.79 by $0.04. The firm had revenue of $378.50 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $379.51 million. Watts Water Technologies had a net margin of 6.27% and a return on equity of 12.84%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 2.0% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $0.75 EPS.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 15th. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 1st were given a dividend of $0.19 per share. This represents a $0.76 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.12%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 30th. Watts Water Technologies’s dividend payout ratio is presently 29.69%.
In other Watts Water Technologies news, insider Elie Melhem sold 3,306 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 25th. The shares were sold at an average price of $62.11, for a total transaction of $205,335.66. Following the sale, the insider now owns 32,128 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,995,470.08. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. 1.10% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc is a supplier of products and solutions that manage and conserve the flow of fluids and energy into, through and out of buildings in the residential and commercial markets. The Company, through its subsidiary, Watts Regulator Co, is engaged in manufacturing products and systems focused on the control, conservation and quality of water, and safety of the people using it.
Receive News & Ratings for Watts Water Technologies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Watts Water Technologies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.