Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Eaton Corporation, PLC (ETN)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Eaton Corporation, PLC (NYSE: ETN):
- 10/17/2017 – Eaton Corporation, PLC was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “buy” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 10/17/2017 – Eaton Corporation, PLC is now covered by analysts at Buckingham Research. They set a “neutral” rating and a $82.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – Eaton Corporation, PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $88.00 to $90.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Eaton Corporation, PLC had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – Eaton Corporation, PLC had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $88.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $87.00.
- 9/15/2017 – Eaton Corporation, PLC was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/24/2017 – Eaton Corporation, PLC had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Eaton Corporation, PLC (NYSE:ETN) traded down 1.46% on Tuesday, reaching $78.07. 3,422,677 shares of the company were exchanged. The company’s 50-day moving average is $75.60 and its 200-day moving average is $75.97. Eaton Corporation, PLC has a 52 week low of $59.07 and a 52 week high of $81.63. The company has a market capitalization of $34.73 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.90 and a beta of 1.36.
Eaton Corporation, PLC (NYSE:ETN) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 1st. The industrial products company reported $1.15 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.16 by ($0.01). Eaton Corporation, PLC had a return on equity of 12.93% and a net margin of 9.95%. The business had revenue of $5.13 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $5.14 billion. During the same period last year, the company earned $1.07 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up 1.0% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities analysts expect that Eaton Corporation, PLC will post $4.60 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, Director Deborah L. Mccoy sold 6,450 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 11th. The shares were sold at an average price of $73.17, for a total value of $471,946.50. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 46,386 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $3,394,063.62. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. 0.80% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Eaton Corporation (Eaton) is a diversified power management company. It is engaged in the manufacturing of electrical components and systems for power quality, distribution and control; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use, and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety.
Receive News & Ratings for Eaton Corporation PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eaton Corporation PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.