Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Angie’s List (ANGI)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Angie’s List (NASDAQ: ANGI):
- 10/16/2017 – Angie’s List was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “ANGI Homeservices Inc. provides digital marketplace for home services. The Company’s brand portfolio includes HomeAdvisor(R), Angie’sList, mHelpDesk, HomeStars, Travaux.com, MyHammer, MyBuilder, Werkspot and Instapro. It operates primarily in Canada, France, Germany, UK, Netherlands and Italy. ANGI Homeservices Inc., formerly known as Angie’s List Inc., is headquartered in Golden, Colo. “
- 10/11/2017 – Angie’s List is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They set a “buy” rating and a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Angie’s List had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Angie’s List is now covered by analysts at CIBC. They set an “outperform” rating and a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/26/2017 – Angie’s List was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Angie’s List Inc. provides information, reports and reviews about service companies. The Company offers product and company reviews, actively collects data on listed companies, and provides complaint resolution services between business and client. Its members share their experiences with each other so that they can choose the service company that’s right for their job. The Company provides detailed reviews on roofers, plumbers, house cleaners and dentists along with others. Angie’s List, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. “
- 8/25/2017 – Angie’s List was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/19/2017 – Angie’s List was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Angie’s List, Inc. (NASDAQ ANGI) opened at 11.85 on Tuesday. Angie’s List, Inc. has a 1-year low of $5.22 and a 1-year high of $13.74. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $12.07 and its 200-day moving average price is $11.03. The stock’s market cap is $721.40 million.
Angie’s List (NASDAQ:ANGI) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The technology company reported ($0.13) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.03) by ($0.10). Angie’s List had a negative net margin of 4.62% and a negative return on equity of 392.52%. The firm had revenue of $72.80 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $73.87 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned $0.08 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 12.3% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts predict that Angie’s List, Inc. will post ($0.07) EPS for the current year.
In other Angie’s List news, Director Michael S. Maurer sold 6,380 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of $12.00, for a total transaction of $76,560.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 180,816 shares in the company, valued at $2,169,792. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, insider Bowman Angela R. Hicks sold 300,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 1st. The shares were sold at an average price of $11.96, for a total value of $3,588,000.00. Following the sale, the insider now owns 670,413 shares in the company, valued at approximately $8,018,139.48. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 831,364 shares of company stock worth $9,936,056 in the last 90 days. 18.20% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Angie’s List, Inc operates a national local services consumer review service and marketplace. As of December 31, 2016, the Company helped facilitate transactions between over five million members and its collection of service providers in over 700 categories of service nationwide. Its tools, services and content across multiple platforms enables consumers to research, shop for and purchase local services for needs, as well as rate and review the providers of these services across the United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Angie's List Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Angie's List Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.