Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Acadia Healthcare (ACHC)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ: ACHC) recently:
- 10/16/2017 – Acadia Healthcare is now covered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Acadia Healthcare was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of Acadia Healthcare outperformed the industry year to date. The company suffers from high debt, escalating interest expenses and foreign exchange fluctuation. Substantial integration risks associated with its frequent acquisitions are major headwinds. The company is, however, well positioned for long-term growth on the back of its inorganic strategies. Its latest Priory acquisition has substantially enhanced its asset base, making it the largest independent provider of mental health services in the U.K. Its mixed product portfolio has helped in intensifying business risk. The company’s strong balance sheet, with increasing cash flow is another positive.”
- 10/11/2017 – Acadia Healthcare was given a new $60.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – Acadia Healthcare was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “In last three months, shares of Acadia Healthcare have lost value. But the company suffers from high debt, escalating interest expenses. Acadia Healthcare’s growing international operations expose it to foreign currency rate fluctuations. Its balance sheet is highly leveraged. The company's long-term debt has increased consistently for the past many years, leading to an increase in interest expense. Substantial integration risks associated with its frequent acquisitions are major headwinds.”
- 8/18/2017 – Acadia Healthcare was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ ACHC) opened at 41.56 on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.65 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 456.70 and a beta of 1.07. Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. has a one year low of $32.54 and a one year high of $54.34. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $46.12 and its 200-day moving average is $46.36.
Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ:ACHC) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The company reported $0.66 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.65 by $0.01. Acadia Healthcare had a return on equity of 8.69% and a net margin of 0.30%. The company had revenue of $715.90 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $717.38 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $0.73 earnings per share. Acadia Healthcare’s revenue for the quarter was down 5.4% on a year-over-year basis. Equities research analysts forecast that Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. will post $2.45 EPS for the current year.
In other news, Director William Grieco sold 2,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of $51.71, for a total transaction of $103,420.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 45,013 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,327,622.23. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this link. Also, EVP Christopher L. Howard sold 53,713 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $50.69, for a total value of $2,722,711.97. Following the transaction, the executive vice president now directly owns 147,286 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $7,465,927.34. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last ninety days, insiders have sold 3,085,693 shares of company stock valued at $157,729,099. Corporate insiders own 11.10% of the company’s stock.
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc is a provider of behavioral healthcare services, with operations in the United States and the United Kingdom. The Company focuses on acquiring and developing behavioral healthcare facilities. The Company operates through two segments: U.S. Facilities and U.K. Facilities.
Receive News & Ratings for Acadia Healthcare Company Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acadia Healthcare Company Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.