Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Axalta Coating Systems (NASDAQ: AXTA):
- 10/17/2017 – Axalta Coating Systems was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 10/13/2017 – Axalta Coating Systems had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Instinet. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $30.00.
- 10/12/2017 – Axalta Coating Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/10/2017 – Axalta Coating Systems was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $31.00.
- 10/10/2017 – Axalta Coating Systems was upgraded by analysts at Nomura to a “buy” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $30.00.
- 10/6/2017 – Axalta Coating Systems was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/27/2017 – Axalta Coating Systems had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $34.00 to $33.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (NASDAQ:AXTA) traded up 1.30% during trading on Wednesday, hitting $28.76. 3,564,804 shares of the stock were exchanged. Axalta Coating Systems Ltd has a 1-year low of $24.27 and a 1-year high of $34.10. The firm has a market capitalization of $6.99 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2876.00. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $29.13 and a 200 day moving average price of $30.96.
Axalta Coating Systems (NASDAQ:AXTA) last released its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The specialty chemicals company reported $0.31 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.39 by ($0.08). The firm had revenue of $1.09 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.12 billion. Axalta Coating Systems had a negative return on equity of 6.61% and a negative net margin of 1.73%. The company’s revenue was up 2.3% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.34 earnings per share. Equities analysts predict that Axalta Coating Systems Ltd will post $1.13 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In related news, Director Samuel L. Smolik acquired 4,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, August 7th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $28.16 per share, with a total value of $112,640.00. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 4,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $112,640. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this link. Also, SVP Michael A. Cash sold 34,874 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, October 5th. The shares were sold at an average price of $30.00, for a total transaction of $1,046,220.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 195,774 shares of company stock valued at $5,771,898 over the last three months.
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. is a holding company. The Company is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of coatings systems primarily serving the transportation industry. The Company’s segments include Performance Coatings and Transportation Coatings. Through its Performance Coatings segment, the Company provides liquid and powder coatings solutions to a fragmented and local customer base.
Receive News & Ratings for Axalta Coating Systems Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Axalta Coating Systems Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.