Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for PacWest Bancorp (PACW)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) recently:
- 10/17/2017 – PacWest Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “strong-buy” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 10/17/2017 – PacWest Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “strong-buy” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 10/13/2017 – PacWest Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “PACWEST BANCORP, formerly First Community Bancorp, with one wholly-owned banking subsidiary, Pacific Western Bank. Through sixty full-service community banking branches, Pacific Western provides commercial banking services, including real estate, construction and commercial loans, to small and medium-sized businesses. Pacific Western’s branches are located in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego and San Bernardino Counties. Through its subsidiary BFI Business Finance and its divisions First Community Financial and Pacific Western SBA Lending, Pacific Western also provides working capital financing to growing companies located throughout the Southwest, primarily in the states of Arizona, California and Texas. “
- 10/12/2017 – PacWest Bancorp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $49.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – PacWest Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at DA Davidson from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $53.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – PacWest Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/25/2017 – PacWest Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/22/2017 – PacWest Bancorp had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from $59.00 to $55.00. They now have a “strong-buy” rating on the stock.
PacWest Bancorp (PACW) opened at 46.62 on Wednesday. PacWest Bancorp has a one year low of $41.10 and a one year high of $57.53. The firm has a market capitalization of $5.60 billion, a P/E ratio of 16.10 and a beta of 1.62. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $47.26 and a 200-day moving average price of $47.95.
PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ:PACW) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, October 16th. The financial services provider reported $0.84 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.75 by $0.09. PacWest Bancorp had a return on equity of 7.73% and a net margin of 30.61%. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted $0.77 EPS. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that PacWest Bancorp will post $2.93 EPS for the current year.
PacWest Bancorp is a bank holding company for Pacific Western Bank (the Bank). The Company is focused on relationship-based business banking to small, middle-market and venture-backed businesses. As of December 31, 2016, the Bank offered a range of loan and deposit products and services through 77 branches located throughout the state of California, one branch located in Durham, North Carolina, and several loan production offices located in cities across the country.
Receive News & Ratings for PacWest Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PacWest Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.